|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £60000 - £64000 per annum + car allowance & bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 3 days ago|
This is great opportunity to join a global financial services business based in Dorking who are a market leader in their sector. The company offers a very supportive environment with low staff turnover due their strong emphasis and investment in their people culture.
The successful Management Information Manager will be somebody who has a deep understanding, experience and knowledge MI reporting, is a strong leader who enjoys managing, developing and coaching their tea and can demonstrate good stakeholder management experience to senior leaders across the business. In additional you will also have an analytical mindset and ability to step back from the day-to-day detail and offer strategic support and to the business and shape how the function is developed in going forwards.
£60,000 - £64,000 + car allowance, 27 day's holidays, performance-based incentive bonus, pension scheme, life insurance, flexible benefits scheme, sport facilities/gym
- Graduate with strong numeracy skills
- Strong management skills and enjoy developing a team
- Sets high goal levels for the team and ensuring accountability for the meeting the objectives
- Worked in a role where you are accountable for producing structured data and meaningful MI
- Experience in change management and process improvement with understanding and knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong stakeholder manager at a senior level across various business units and departments across the business
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos
- An effective decision maker
- Experience of working with finance services/insurance industry
About the role
- Accountable for producing MI across the business
- Setting the teams strategic objectives and vision
- Regularly reviewing and challenging the MI reports to ensure that they reflect the current requirement within the business unit
- Managing a team of seven staff ensuring that the team has the has the required direction, skills training and support to deliver optimum performance
- Working on change projects and programmes ensuring that they are delivered on time and in budget
- Ensure that process, systems and controls are reflected in the reports to meet current requirements for the business
- Quarterly meetings with senior stakeholders to review their MI and ensuring that the reports are understood that they are fit for purpose
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a key function for the business and have the scope for strategic input into how the function operates and take accountability for its continuous improvement. If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role please don't hesitate to apply and for more information please contact Kelly Jempson.