|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £65000 - £72000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Planning, Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly O'Keefe||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Job Title - Quantity surveyor
Term - Permananet
Location - Croydon
My very high profile multi-disciplined Infrastructure Specialist Client is looking for a leading, high calibre Quantity Surveyor to join its awarding winning, fast paced and creative Company. Working with the Commercial Manager in this driven and innovative environment.
This is a Bespoke Project (NEC, ECC, Option C) which comprises of the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of a new 400kV cable circuit of the existing 10km tunnel, including the repair, refurbishment, upgrade and/or replacement of the components of the existing ventilation system. The tunnel and sites run between the two substations from Beddington area to New Addington. You will be required to Hot desk at Kentish Town where the Team is based but the role is predominantly Croydon.
Some project examples include:
* £36m substation refurbishment
* Refurbishment to a 10km tunnel carrying power cables
* £12m New build sub-station
* £24m new build sub-station
* A degree or MSc in Quantity Surveying.
* Experience on civil engineering or infrastructure projects e.g. power, water, tunnels.
* Experience must be from a main Engineering and Construction clients in the UK.
* Must have NEC contract experience. (If you have worked on infrastructure projects in the UK this would be an advantage.)
* Candidates must have recent permanent experience.
* Big on career progression - Group commercial director is asking and supporting everyone to get chartered with the relevant professional body.
* Exciting plans to get revenue from £820m today to £1bn in 2 years.
* Great client base.
* Smart offices.
* Cash rich business.
* Secured pipeline of work.