|Location: London, England||Salary: £64000 - £70000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Aungier|
Managing Quantity surveyor
Managing Quantity Surveyor needed for a global, market leading construction and engineering company based in the London area. The ideal Managing Quantity Surveyor will have an in-depth knowledge of working for a major contractor over a long period of time working on various projects within Power, Water, Gas or Rail.
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £60,000-£73,000(may go higher depending on the candidate)
* £8,000 car allowance
* 27 day's annual holiday
* Private Pension Plan
* Private Health
* Career Progression opportunities
What you need to be the successful Managing Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Managing Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity, you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience working as a Managing Quantity surveyor on various projects over a long period of time
* Experience working within Water, Gas, Rail or more ideally working within Power.
* NEC contract experience
* Perm background working for a major contractor
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!