|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Manufacturing Configuration Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Configuration, Product Lifecycle, Prototype, Design, Documentation, Requirements, As Built Records, PCAs, SAP, ERP, Windchill, 8D, BOM, Bill of Materials, Excel, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Data Analysis
An experienced Manufacturing Configuration Analyst is required to join my client to focus on creating and maintain the As of Built Records and support the Physical Configuration Audits for all project deliverables by the client.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Manufacturing Configuration Analyst?
- To provide full product lifecycle support including prototype design & build, development and integration of the build documentation and supporting requirements of full production build
- Drive a proactive approach to right first-time quality to promote improvements in the downstream process
- Ensure the timely creation of As Built Records for uplift work
- Tracking and reporting on the Configuration of the As Built standard of manufactured assemblies
- Chairing of the Manufacturing Configuration Control Boards (MCCB)
- Reviews the business processes for Manufacturing change
- Provision of feedback to Engineering on required changes to the engineering baseline
What are we looking for in our next Manufacturing Configuration Analyst?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of As Built List Generation
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detailed understanding of MRP, Manufacturing BOMs and routings and controlling factors within SAP
- Hold a high level of SAP/Windchill experience or knowledge
- Strong Excel skills for Data Analysis
- Problem Solving experience - 8D, A3, RCA
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Methodology
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Manufacturing Configuration Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Manufacturing Configuration Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy