|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Up to £58000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Manufacturing Configuration Engineer needed - Permanent - Based in Bedfordshire - Up to £58,000 per annum
Currently I am recruiting for a Manufacturing Configuration Engineer to join my client who are a major defence company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the Manufacturing Configuration Engineer to take the next step of their career at one of the world's largest and most successful Defence companies. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
The successful Configuration Engineer with gain the following benefit package:
- 9 day fortnight, average 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- 2:1 pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful Manufacturing Configuration Engineer will include:
- Tracks the configuration of the as built standard of a manufactured assembly produced in accordance with command media and contractual requirements.
- Ensures the timely creation of an As-Built Record for Assemblies
- Supports in the undertaking of Product Configuration Audits (PCA)
- Supports the generation of End Item Data Packs.
- Ensures robust controls are in place within the Manufacturing Business System (SAP) to ensure configuration control of manufactured parts is appropriate.
- Supports the control of Manufacturing Process Change in accordance with the client and command media.
- Maintains and reports Key Performance Indicators with respect to Manufacturing Configuration
Required Skills for the successful Manufacturing Configuration Engineer:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of a broad range of Configuration Control processes
- Acts as an advocate of these Configuration principles within the assigned Programme.
- Tenacious individual who can govern configuration control principles in challenging Programme environments.
- Has the ability to appropriately interact with all levels of the organisation
- Is familiar with document types utilised to define and document a Manufacturing process
- Has experience in defining and governing document standards
- Familiar with requirements of DEFSTAN 05/57
To be considered for this role you must be eligible for Security Clearance
If you are interested please apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.