|Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Manufacturing Engineer - Test needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire. The client is looking to employ an experienced Test Engineer - Manufacturing who has experience of LabVIEW and TestStand to work within their manufacturing team.
All applicants must be eligible for SC clearance.
Benefits for Test Engineer:
- Weekly Hours: 37 (flexible working hours)
- Industry leading pension
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Single Medical Cover
Qualifications needed for Manufacturing Engineer - Test:
- Expertise in LabVIEW and TestStand, preferably certified but not essential.
- Awareness of Defence & Aerospace manufacturing requirements and processes.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement techniques, Six Sigma Green Belt would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- Good project management skills and the ability to handle multiple calls on your time.
- Knowledge of electronic / electrical processes and testing.
- Manufacturing experience including manufacturing processes/systems and techniques
- Proficient in electro-mechanical assembly, hand, semi-automatic and fully automated PCB assembly (SMT & through board) and electrical test (AOI & ICT)
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft Tools essential, SysPro and SinglePoint useful but can be trained.
- Familiar with IPC 7711/7721, IPC A-610, IPC J-STD-001 & IPC WHMA-A-620 and a good understanding of the implications and prevention of Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) and Electro-static Over-stress (EOS)
- Advantageous, Delphi, MATLAB, Python or TCL
- Formal apprenticeship or degree in Engineering or Manufacturing
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer - Test to progress their career.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!