|Location: Norwich, Norfolk||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Ben's|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Norfolk: Commutable from, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Bury Saint Edmunds, Kings Lynn etc
I have a great opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to join a young dynamic company who have big plans for their future. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be supporting the launch of our products within our assembly facility and the subsequent day to day activities associated with manufacturing engineering.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based 5-10%
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Flexible Working
Some of the main duties of the Manufacturing Engineer will include:
* Manpower and ramp planning.
* Ownership of production hours and process times.
* Production of pre-production and ramp plans.
* Process writing, using interlocked and error proofing process control systems for assembly operations using DC tooling & Pivotware.
* Support DFM workshops with engineering designers.
* Provide general DFM guidance during the product design process.
* Concern resolution activities.
* Ensure departmental KPIs and deliverables are met.
* Generate and update layouts of the production facility (auto cad).
* Jig and tool design.
* Liaising with sub-contractors.
* Ownership of contractors RAM documentation.
* RFQ generation.
* Specifying new equipment.
* Capturing concerns.
* Work alongside H&S to ensure all necessary policies and procedures are in place and followed.
In order to be the successful Manufacturing Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive knowledge of working with composites.
* Experienced working in a highly regulated OEM industry such as defence, medical etc.
* Ability to adapt to a changing business and cover all manufacturing engineer functions when required.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!