|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
A global medical engineering company has been developing innovative medical care machinery for over half a century and we need a manufacturing engineer to join the forefront of the fight against cancer.
Could you be the new Manufacturing Engineer for this company?
We need someone with the following skills and experience:
- A strong background (5+ years) as a manufacturing engineer
- Experience developing, identifying and fault finding on medical therapy equipment
- Instrumental in assisting on production projects
- Previous experience undertaking research and work study.
- Experience and a good track record of Six Sigma and Lean projects
- Knowledge and experience of relevant Medical Device Directions
- Experience within the manufacturing production environment, including a wide variety of processes.
- A strong communicator, and someone who people take direction from.
- Familiar with product structures and health and safety requirements.
Responsibilities of the manufacturing engineer:
- Daily technical support and effective repair of build problems
- Design and documentation of build process including inspection instructions, assembly instructions, factory layout, facilities and capacities.
- Keeping health and safety at the forefront of the working day, ensuring safe build processes and safe equipment and keeping aligned with legislation such as COSHH.
- Identify cost savings and cost/value improvements
- Working alongside other departments and assisting in other projects.
This is a real genuine opportunity to join an extremely innovative company who have the ability to change the face of medicine as a manufacturing engineer.
This is an extremely rewarding role and comes with a fantastic benefits package (can be discussed on application)
If this role is of interest, please call Meg at Gold Group on 01342 330503
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.