|Location: Brentwood, Essex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Brentwood, commutable from: Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Ongar, Chigwell, Dagenham, Hornchurch.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Benefits.
Manufacturing Engineering required to join my client in Essex.
As workload continues to grow so do the opportunities, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an established manufacturing business. This company supplies a range of components into the aerospace industry and have some a strong customer base with order books which have never been so full!
So what is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£30,000-£40,000)
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Your holiday allowance will increase over time)
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- 39hr working week, this includes early finish Friday!
What is the role?
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will primarily support the introduction of new products and the continuous improvement of operations within current processes and products. You will also support root cause analysis of issues as well as drive improvements in working to delivery deadlines, cost achievements and yield.
- Ensure that projects fall within budget and the allocated timescale.
- Develop processes and methods to meet manufacturing requirements ensuring highest quality and lowest cost.
- Own the configuration of all support equipment such as jigs, fixtures, tooling and test equipment.
- Ensure all processes are controlled by the Quality Management System.
- Determine tools and materials required to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Preparing CNC Programmes from planned processes.
What are we looking for in our next Manufacturing Engineer?
- Educated in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Manufacturing) to a HNC/HND level or equivalent.
- Experienced within a Manufacturing or Production role within a Precision Engineering business.
- Ideally experienced within the Aerospace industry.
- Experience with CAD/CAM or CNC Machining
We are looking to get this position filled ASAP, we already have interview availability from the client. If this is something you are interested in hit that apply button now and send me your CV. Don't miss out!