|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical
£40,000 - £45,000
Leading aerospace company
Due to expansion of the current Manufacturing team, my client are recruiting for two Electrical Manufacturing Engineers to drive process improvement initiatives and root cause and corrective action, whilst ensuring capacity and capability of manufacturing processes and equipment is matched to the business requirements. The salary for these roles is up to £45,000 depending on experience and current package.
The position is based in Wimborne, Dorset
All applicants must be eligible for Securirty Clearance.
Benefits for Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical:
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee)
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, child care vouchers, private medical and dental insurance, holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Sports and Social Club membership
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities.
As an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Manufacturing experience including manufacturing processes/systems and techniques
- Proficient in electro-mechanical assembly, hand, semi-automatic and fully automated PCB assembly (SMT & through board) and electrical test (AOI & ICT)
- Familiar with IPC 7711/7721, IPC A-610, IPC J-STD-001 & IPC WHMA-A-620 and a good understanding of the implications and prevention of Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) and Electro-static Over-stress (EOS)
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement techniques
- Formal apprenticeship in Engineering or Manufacturing, preferably in an aerospace environment
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.