|Location: Lancashire, England||Salary: £30 - £38 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Manufacturing Process Engineer
Rate: £30 - £38 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: NPD, FDA, Quality, Process, Manufacturing, GMP, Lean, KPI, Green Belt, Waste Reduction, Improvements, Validating, Regulated Industry
A Manufacturing Process Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in ensuring all manufacturing activities are compliant, efficient & on time.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer. The position will be required to play a key role in ensuring all manufacturing activities are accounted for and performed to the set quality standards by the company. A truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a the Manufacturing Process Engineer?
- To ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with regulations & laws governing quality i.e. FDA, GMP, ISO etc
- Control & direct manufacturing validation for existing and new processes
- Problem identification & resolution to root cause
- Responsibility for waste reduction
- Drives process improvement projects to achieve targets
- To promote company, HS&E & Quality standards to maintain excellent results on site
- Esurance that processes are robust and as efficient /effective as possible
- Ability to work as part of a team
What are we looking for in our next Manufacturing Process Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Certified to Green belt Standard
- Experience in process engineering within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices environment
- Has a proven track record of validating new equipment & processes in highly regulated environments
- Experience in Lean manufacturing initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in process & equipment improvements & waste reduction
- Has a solid understanding of CapEx Process
- Have a solid understanding of budget control & project management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Manufacturing Process Engineer expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!