|Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Manufacturing / Production Engineer
Defence / Electronics
Manufacturing / Production Engineer required for a globally recognised defence / electronics company based near Ayelsbury. They are looking for candidates to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, coordination and control of all production within Electronics
Candidates will work closely with the supply team to organise purchases that meet customer and delivery requirements, also producing high quality satellite communication equipment to the required standards and timescales.
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the Manufacturing / Production Engineer role must be eligible for Security Clearance SC.
Benefits for Manufacturing / Production Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & much more!
Essential Skills for Manufacturing / Production Engineer:
- Previous experience of Production Control in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in us of ERP/MRP Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
- HNC qualified or equivalent in Engineering, Manufacturing or Production.
- Background in an engineering to order/build to order production. environment.
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement methodologies
To apply for this exciting permanent position for a Manufacturing / Production Engineer, please press 'apply now'.