|Location: Pulborough, West Sussex||Salary: £18500 - £20000 per annum + Ben's|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 24 days ago|
West Sussex: Commutable from, Worthing, Horsham, Brighton, Chichester etc
Competitive Salary and benefits
I have a fantastic opportunity for a driven engineering professional who wants to work for one of the leading Electronic Power Supply companies in the UK. My client can offer you great onsite training as well as a rewarding career with unlimited progression opportunities. The company are growing year on year with delivery of many successful projects.
The successful Manufacturing Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based 5-12%
* Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* Career Progression
* Over time paid at time & an half
Some of the main duties of the Manufacturing Technician will include:
- Building electro mechanical sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards and final products, reading and interpreting bills of materials and drawings.
- Cleaning and packing of products using COSHH substances using appropriate PPE provided.
- Raising non-compliance, rework records, stores requisitions and any build documentation changes when required.
- Ensuring familiarisation with relevant elements of quality management including static handling precaution and workmanship standards.
- Maintaining a high accuracy of stock control and stock levels as required, replenishing and placing Kanban orders as required.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and working practices.
- Responsibility for adhering to the Company's Quality ISO9001 Quality and ISO14001 Environmental Management system requirements and the Health and Safety Management System.
- Working as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved and continuous improvement of product quality and processes, flowing products where possible to reduce waste (lean initiatives).
In order to be the successful Manufacturing Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous electro mechanical assembly experience and soldering.
- Knowledge of High Voltage considerations
- Understanding of mechanical assembly procedures and processes.
- Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques.
- Good communication skills and a hands on approach.
- IPC standard certifications.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!