|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Maritime Lead Systems Engineer
Maritime Lead Systems Engineer needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced Maritime Lead Systems Engineer with proven experience and leadership of successful design, implementation, integration, test, installation and acceptance of Maritime systems
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Maritime Lead Systems Engineer will include:
- Generation of common, tailored technical solutions for all programmes within the franchise, and alignment with business and commercial elements of solutions.
- Leadership of all multi-disciplined technical staff assigned across the franchise, including permanently-assigned staff and staff shared with other programmes.
- Generation of White Papers, Requests for Information/Proposal responses, and delivery of appropriate external events such as demonstrations, conference exhibitions and presentations
- Generation of Should-Costs, estimates, resource and staffing requirements, nominal schedules, opportunity qualification activities, competitive analysis.
- Providing support to capture events including strategy development, competitive analysis and internal/independent reviews.
- Analyse business & market strategies and developing product/technology roadmap(s) for assigned area of responsibility
- Plan and delivery IRAD and Capital projects to align with business goals.
- Providing visibility of activities to stakeholders.
What you need to be the successful Maritime Lead Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Maritime Lead Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maritime Lead Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.