|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Maritime Systems Architect
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Package
Key Skills: Maritime, Systems, Electronic Warfare, Radar, Control Systems, Bids, Design, Integration, Verification, Validation, V&V, Requirements, Testing, Customer, Client, Military, Navigation, Business Development, Modelling
An experienced Maritime Systems Architect is required play a vital part in developing and growing the Maritime and Electronic Warfare side of the business. You will be involved in system engineering activities in support of opportunity identification, design studies, bid support and programme performance.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Maritime Systems Architect?
- Performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability analyses for total systems
- To ensure that the systematic conversion of customer & product requirements into total systems solutions acknowledging technical, schedule and cost restraints
- Performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
What are we looking for in our next Maritime Systems Architect?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Hold proven experience of complex systems integration projects within the military domain and have a good understanding of Maritime Navigation and Electronic Warfare Systems
- Be customer focussed and have the ability to synthesise contractual needs and requirements within agreed technical and cost constraints
- Have experience in supporting Business Development and Capture Teams in the pursuit of new opportunities
- Hold the ability to develop Technology Roadmaps and conduct assessment of existing systems
- Hold the ability to support Systems Engineering tasks - Requirements, Analysis, Decomposition, Allocation, Integration and Testing
- Experience of Model Based Engineering and Digital Development Environments
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Maritime Systems Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Maritime Systems Architect, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy