|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Market Analyst required to join a globally established defence / engineering company in the Hampshire area. They are a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, civil and commercial markets.
The Market Analyst will work closely with the capture teams while remaining independent, and analyse recent and emerging competitor, customer and industry trends to determine impacts on source selections and competitor offers/solutions.
Candidates going forward for the Market Analyst must have a background the defence or aerospace industry. The candidate must have previous experience in analysing recent and emerging competitor, customer and industry trends to determine impacts on source selections and competitor offers/solutions.
The position involves collecting data, analysing a wide variety of approaches, applications, and solutions/technologies for a diverse set of new business pursuits. The successful Market Analyst will demonstrate an ability to develop detailed knowledge of customer buying patterns, competitor bid tendencies, market and environment influences, and assess competitor technical/business strategies and capabilities and the resulting impact on win strategies, to include pricing and solution/offer design.
On offer for the Market Analyst:
- Salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package that includes contributed pension and discretionary bonuses.
- The chance to work for one of the largest defence companies in the world
- Career progression
Skillset / knowledge required for the Market Analyst:
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Proven business analysts skills in support of new business growth and competitive/market intelligence
The Market Analyst will need to be eligible for security clearance (SC). BRITISH PASSPORT ONLY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.