|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alexandra Hollis|
Marketing & Communications Specialist £40-45k | Berkshire | Permanent | £40,000 - £45,000
My client, is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist. This position is permanent and will be paying £40,000 - £45,000.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for:
- The develop, revise and maintain regionalised external communications materials which strengthen the brand, deliver key messaging and drive lead generation from clients and prospects, including copywriting and editing.
- Examples include, but are not limited to: Sales support materials, Email, Online/Digital promotions, Thought leadership/Content and Events.
- Ensure accurate reporting of all campaign delivery including budget management and utilisation of their eCRM system.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with regional stakeholders worldwide, including US based global brand function.
- Work with IG level Managers of Events and Internal communications/PR to ensure all relevant campaign initiatives are communicated appropriately to both internal and external audiences.
- Work with all appropriate colleagues to facilitate the smooth running of the client survey and client relationship database.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and get involved in all aspects of the marketing communications process.
- The role will support regions outside of EMEA, and work hours may vary as required.
- Background in a marketing communications role within a large organisation.
- Understanding of the financial services or technology sector and marketing into retail financial services institutions.
- Energy, enthusiasm and ability to implement fresh ideas into communications campaigns, including demonstrable Digital campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management & multi-tasking skills with a demonstrated ability to take and execute on a brief and proven experience in managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has worked successfully and excelled in a busy, time-pressured environment with highly demanding clients, preferably in a heavily matrixed environment.
- Experience working and collaborating with marketing and events teams within a shared service model, achieving high quality results within desired time frames.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with little supervision.
- Delivery focused and able to meet deadlines and prioritise ever-changing workload accordingly.
- Exceptional personal communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to influence people not under direct control utilising keen consultancy, diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Multicultural experience - proven record of successful working in/with multiple geographies and cultures.
- Proficient in Word and Excel and advanced skills in PowerPoint.
- Experience of content development and syndication.
- Relevant degree level, or equivalent qualification in Marketing or Communications - or progressive 5 years' experience to match.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Marketing & Communications Specialist to get involved with a leading global technology organisation and improve their knowledge of the industry. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.
Marketing & Communications Specialist