|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Liz Collins||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Marketing & PR Executive - High Wycombe, Bucks
An opportunity exists for a Marketing & PR Executive to join a Sales and Marketing department responsible for establishing and communicating capabilities to business Stakeholders.
Operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets, delivering products and solutions and services to national and international customers. The successful Marketing & PR Executive will have current security clearance or be eligible to go through the security clearance process.
The successful Marketing & PR Executive will be increasing market awareness of the business's capabilities and products, and offers the following package:
- Competitive salary and blue chip Company benefits, including
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical & Health Screening
- Other benefits include subsidised canteen, sports & social club, Company bonus and free parking
Some of the main duties of the Marketing & PR Executive will be:
- To support the Sales and Marketing Team
- Supporting the business winning process
- Undertaking market analysis and competitor analysis
- Support the development of the 5-year strategic plan, providing analysis on the attractiveness and potential of target markets.
- Responsible for marketing events and publications
- Organising specific promotional events as required / identified by the communications or campaign plans, ensuring the style and content of brochure and exhibition material.
What you need to be the successful Marketing & PR Executive:
- Proven ability of developing and managing Business Events plan
- Develop and manage a communications plan, including ensuring the website being up to date and current, as well as style and content of the website
- Maintain the Business website
- Overall management of exhibitions
- Overall management of customer events
As the Marketing & PR Executive you will be making analysis and data available to those who need it. You will be developing and executing communications plans to meet the Business needs. Promoting the Business's capabilities effectively through the use of exhibitions, social media, advertising and the Business website.
If you are an experienced Marketing professional and are looking to take on your next challenge, and have the desired industry exposure within Aerospace, Defence, Marine and Electronics, then make an application.
This is an immediate requirement and candidates must be eligible for security clearance