|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alexandra Hollis||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Marketing Assistant £20-26k | Surrey | Permanent | £20,000 - £26,000
My client, is seeking a Marketing Assistant. This position is permanent and will be paying £20,000 - £26,000
The successful Marketing Assistant will largely focus on delivering the full marketing mix. The Marketing Assistant will report to the Marketing Manager and work with the Marketing Team to deliver a high quality marketing service that engages existing customers, generates inbound enquiries and supports our sales and support teams.
This is a great chance to take the next step in your marketing career with one of the UK's leading software companies. You will have plenty of opportunity to experience all elements of the marketing mix in this varied role. In return, you will work in a positive, friendly working environment where you'll quickly become part of the team.
The Marketing Assistant will have experience in, and should have an existing knowledge of:
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PPT.
- Aptitude for using digital tools such as Content Management System and Customer Relationship Management.
- Naturally creative with an eye for detail.
- Experience or interest in event marketing.
- Experience or interest in social media channels and email marketing systems.
- Experience or interest in B2B marketing.
- An interest in communication and the role that well-written, relevant content can play in influencing prospects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Commitment to delivering projects on time and meeting deadlines.
- Up to 2 years relevant work experience.
- Graduate preferred.
The Marketing Assistant Will Be Responsible for (But Not Limited To):
- Organise the logistics for in-house events and webinars including invite lists, collateral, delegate registration and follow-up.
- Ensure all UK and US marketing materials are kept up to date including PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, brochures and case studies to ensure a consistent brand image.
- Provide support to the UK sales team by tailoring presentations and compiling marketing packs with information appropriate to each prospect or customer.
- Source Company merchandise ensuring good quality products and value for money and monitor internal usage.
- Execute all client and prospect surveys, working with the Marketing Manager to identify themes and then creating surveys and working with the external PR Manager to create content from the results.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver new company websites during 2018, including populating content and carrying out testing.
- Take responsibility for consistency of all digital assets used in marketing material, finalising any outstanding audit requirements, creating a library of all current assets and then managing use of correct assets in all marketing material.
- Source images for use in online and offline marketing content, ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines.
- Work with the marketing team to produce video content.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to manage lists for customer and prospect campaigns.
- Distribute campaigns when other members of the team are on annual leave.
The Marketing Assistant will also be offered:
- £20 - 26,000 Per Annum
- Great Team
- Company Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to get involved with a fantastic organisation and expand their knowledge of the industry. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.