|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Marketing Assistant / Executive
Salary: £25,00- £30,000
My client is a leading, global aviation organisation that individually tailor flights for high profile professionals. They are now actively looking for a Marketing Assistant / Executive to join their team.
The Marketing Assistant / Executive will be responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing activities across the business working across different services.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant / Executive:
- Support the marketing campaigns across the business;
- Manage events for both B2B and B2C areas within the business;
- Support with public relations;
- Support the creation of content both offline and online;
- Manage the digital and social media campaigns;
- Work in partnership briefing agencies on campaign work;
- Report and review weekly KPI's.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Marketing Assistant / Executive:
- Must have experience having worked across digital, social media, digital and PR;
- Experience working with a CRM system;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills and great telephone manner;
- Proven copywriting skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Benefits offered for the Marketing Assistant / Executive:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with years of service);
- Pension contributions;
- £400 well-being allowance;
- Rewards portal;
- BUPA Plan;
- Fresh fruit daily;
- Plus, many more!!!
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Marketing Assistant / Executive, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!