|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: Up to £18000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Marketing Assistant | Financial Services | £18,000 pa | Kent | Permanent
My client, a financial services company based in Kent, is seeking a proactive marketing assistant for a permanent position and will be paying up to £18,000 per annum.
The marketing assistant will report to, and support, the Senior Marketing Manager to produce collateral for a variety of clients, industries and platforms amongst a plethora of markeitng activities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Collateral - manage collateral for campaigns, e.g. giveaways, brochures, etc
- Product Launches - assist the Senior Marketing Manager with launches of new products for CLS and FCI
- Design & Print - contribute to ideas and assist Senior Marketing Manager with the design of online and offline advertising and other materials including brochures, flyers, e-shots/invites, product cards and business cards
- Communications - liaising with the Corporate Communications & Marketing Manager, research and help generate content for communications and campaigns
- Online Presence - monitor presence, publish content on the web and try to drive traffic back to the website to improve Google rankings
- Website - through SEO and content management, increase direct traffic to the website
- Social Media - manage twitter feed and LinkedIn presence (posting at least twice a day) and manage social media campaigns
- Events - support the Corporate Events Manager by issuing invites and communications to invitees, researching and identifying offline events materials and collateral and ensuring the events marketing database is complete and up to date
Ideal candidates will display:
- A degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, or a qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, or similar qualification or equivalent experience.
- A skilled user in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with experience of using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or to possess a flair for design and a willingness to learn and utilise design skills.
- Marketing experience, gained via internships or work placements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, with good design skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Well-organised, reliable and an efficient multi-tasker
- Proactive, task orientated and successful team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing assistant to develop and grow within a fast-paced and exciting marketing department. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.