|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Position title: Marketing Communications Manager
Scope / dimensions:
Deliver sustained proactive marketing communications across all media platforms to raise the profile of the company and support the business objectives. This requires the design and executions of multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital, PR, social media and events
Key Responsibilities of a Marketing Communications Manager:
- Deliver effective marketing communications activities in line with the marketing strategy, within timescales and to budget.
- Develop product-marketing collateral to support the sales cycle and win business.
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver our participation at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Maintain CIS messaging and brand consistency across the CIS website, marketing collateral, events and campaigns.
- Report on the performance and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Support VIP (customer, analyst and investor) visits, demonstrations and other events as required, to ensure the clear and effective communication of tailored messages to different stakeholders.
- Lead internal communications activity to ensure the appropriate channel, method, tone and message is delivered to foster positive employee engagement.
- Support the HR Director and team in delivering effective change communications.
Manage security of information as defined in the security manual.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience of a good Marketing Communications Manager:
- Experience in creating and delivering integrated campaigns across digital, web, print, social media and PR is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office and demonstrable experience of working with websites and intranet platforms.
- The ability to work independently and with team members to deliver high quality marketing communications.
- Knowledge of the design process and experience of graphic design products such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience of working in defence, B2B, technology or related sector.
Ability to work with and relate to technical subject matter.
Qualifications if the ideal marketing communications manager:
- Demonstrable experience of multi-channel marketing communications including campaigns, digital, PR, social media and events. Ability to obtain SC Clearance.
Description of competency for the role of Marketing Communications Manager:
Action Orientated: Enjoys working hard; action orientated and full of energy for things he/she sees as challenging; not afraid of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Comfort around Senior Management: Can deal comfortably with more senior managers without undue tension and nervousness; understands how senior managers think and work; can determine the best way to get things done with them by talking their language and responding to their needs; can craft approaches likely to be seen as appropriate and positive.
Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Approachability: Easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it
Listening: Attentive to others; hears people out and accurately restates opinions and views of others even if disagrees.
Organizing: Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
So, if you are a proven Marketing Communications Manager with the above qualifications and you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!