|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Marketing Coordinator | £30,000 - £35,000 | Construction | 1 Year Fixed-Term | South London
My client, a construction company based in South London, are seeking a marketing coordinator for a 1 year fixed-term contract covering a period of maternity. This role will be paying £30,000 - £35,000 pa.
This role will take the lead to coordinate, maintain and develop all elements of the marketing plan - to deliver internal and external communications and support business development activity.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the marketing initiative in coordinating marketing projects and activities.
- Coordinate the production and update marketing materials and literature, both external and internal, for web and print. Including brochures, newsletters, leaflets, posters, site branding, presentations, case studies, adverts and online activity.
- Implement content plan including set up and scheduling of newsletters and targeted email campaigns using Mail Chimp.
- Assist in developing, monitoring, implementing and evaluating social media, blogging, and PR initiatives.
- Coordinate interviews, news articles, profiles and opinions in support of the marketing strategy.
- Lead on targeted marketing campaigns.
- Support the Business Development Manager in coordinating events and producing associated collateral.
- Content Management of the company website using WordPress.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of marketing materials; through accurate sourcing of information and proofing processes.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Minimum 2 years' marketing experience, preferably within the construction sector which included the following; offline marketing, website updates/amendments, designing marketing collateral, PR, campaign management.
- Experience of using social media networks to support activities i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of digital platforms including MailChimp, WordPress and Google Analytics.
- IT Skills required are: Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Good business writing, including grammar and spelling.