|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Marketing Executive | Travel Sector | Permanent | £25,000 - £27,000 | Redhill
My client, a travel company based in Redhill, is recruiting a marketing executive on a permanent basis and will be paying up to £27,000 per annum.
This role will take responsibility to deliver the marketing plan. Generating integrated campaigns, leads and raising the profile of the business and the services we offer globally.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with the trading teams to develop and deploy creative and integrated marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels.
- Monitor all Campaign performance providing reports back to the business.
- Work with our marketing agency to support our SEO optimisation and PPC campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain the Company website through performance monitoring and working with the business to develop and evolve engaging content to generate of leads.
- Ensure consistency of use of the brand across the business functions and offices globally
- Build our social media following ensuring creative, engaging and relevant content is developed and deployed.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Established and proven professional marketing experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Experience in using Automated Marketing Tools and CRM's, NetSuite experience desirable
- Knowledge of social media, PPC & SEO, Google Analytics and WordPress essential.
- Basic HTML knowledge, the ability to code emails is desirable
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Strong supplier relationship skills
- Proven copywriting experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a fast-paced and growing marketing team. This role will seek to develop skill set and add valuable experience.
Please get in touch for more information.