|Location: Epsom, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Marketing Executive | Technology | Epsom | Permanent | £20,000 -£25,000 pa
My client, a technology company based in Epsom, are seeking a marketing executive. This is a permanent role and will be paying up to £25,000 pa.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the marketing executive will take responsibility for the production of content for a variety of platforms including social media, website, advertising, SEO, events and will work with the sales team to generate leads.
Key responsibilities of the marketing executive are:
- Work with vendor partners (Microsoft) to create digital lead generation campaigns via LinkedIn to drive new business for sales
- Create and manage Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, Google Adwords and re-marketing campaigns
- With support from the marketing team and the design and copywriting agencies you will create social posts and drive customer and prospect engagement
- Develop and grow our existing social profiles on LinkedIn & Twitter and potentially Facebook and Instagram for staff recruitment purposes
- Work with the internal social committee to ensure the positive feeling and personality is reflected on our consumer social platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter)
- Become the joint owner of all our social platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Twitter, FB, Instagram and drive followers
- Support and input the day to day management of our website - content, functionality and look and feel together with SEO for relevant product/solution searches
Ideal marketing executives will display:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe Design packages ideal
- Some experience of Social tools (Hootsuite) and Website CMS
- Good communication skills and copywriting ability
- High level of motivation and attention to detail
- Prior marketing experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing executive to join a fast-paced and exciting organisation during a period of growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.