|Location: Isle of Man||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Allard|
Job Title : Marketing Executive
Department : B2B - Mirror Brands
Reporting To : Brand Manager - Business Services
Purpose of the role:
The Marketing Executive (ideally fluent in English and Mandarin) will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns. Coordinating with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements of every campaign is met.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Assist in consolidating data from multiple platforms, partners and stakeholders, for the purpose of evaluating campaigns results
· Prepare detailed briefs and explaining campaign requirements, clearly communications with internal teams/departments and are inspired to develop material/assets that meet objectives
· Liaising with dedicated promo team and promo operations team to review and set up campaigns, stress-testing the campaigns before launch.
· Monitoring campaigns results on daily basis by providing a summary of their key metrics.
· Proactively researching the market from competitor's analysis and propose any trends we shall trial.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to produce a set of KPIs for each campaign that compliments the overall departmental goals
- Provide reports to the senior management detailing the success of each campaign
- Managing the brand ambassador marketing campaigns - working alongside the Sponsorship Manager
- Minimum a Diploma in Business or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years within a digital marketing industry preferably in Gaming industry or equivalent
- Experience in digital marketing role preferred
- Skills & Character:
- Strong command of Mandarin in written & communications required; moderate level in English is acceptable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop is a good advantage.
- Must be familiar with most MS Office software
- Interested in all kinds of digital tools/platforms, with a deep interest in digital and mobile marketing developments.
- Ability in managing project with a 'can-do' attitude is critical for success in this role.
- Analytical with an affinity for numbers and Excel
- Discipline, eager to learn and explore insights, and have an inquisitive mind to question how things can be bettered.
- Attention to detail and meticulous
- Mature and objective person who is professional
- Competency Level :
a. Shares knowledge
b. Uses the acquired knowledge to complete tasks.
c. Seeks alternative ways to identify more effective ways
Collaborating & Partnering
a. Actively participates in team interactions
b. Self-initiated to express constructive point of view
c. Adds significant values
a. Adapts methods to changing situations
b. Embrace new ideas and initiatives
c. Considers new perspectives to expand thinking process.
Analysis & Reasoning
a. Identifies potential causes and effects, trends and exceptions
b. Investigates to define problems
c. Escalates issues
a. Willingness to go beyond expectation and capability
b. Seek to identify issues
c. Acts to prevent and solve them
a. Understands and applies approaches to deliver
b. Seek guidance
c. Troubleshoot to find improved ways to reach outcome.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.