|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per hour + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Daniel Paine|
I am working with an established travel and tourism team based in Farnborough that are actively looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team for a 9-month fixed term contract. You will be working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to bring your experience to the team.
The Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce high quality direct mail campaigns and are delivered to budget and deadline;
- Will be involved in the management of the brochure production path schedule;
- Produce brochure mailers and cover sheets for the brochure launch activity;
- Measure and report on each campaign;
- Support with the offline advertising;
- Assist with sourcing quotes for merchandise and liaise with suppliers.
The Marketing Executive must have the following requirements:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to work to deadlines;
- Strong creative and copywriting skills;
- Great time management and organisational skills;
- Ideally previous experience or passion for travel.
Benefits you will receive as a Marketing Executive:
- Discounts off holidays
- 20 days holiday + public holidays (increasing by 1 day every year to a max of 25 days)
- Can buy up to 5 additional holiday days each year
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Extensive Training programme
- And many more...
This is a perfect role for someone with strong offline marketing experience and who has a real passion for travel. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Marketing Executive; then this is the opportunity for you. Apply today!