|Location: Mitcham, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Marketing Manager | Retail | £30,000 | Croydon | Permanent
My client, a retailer based in Croydon, are urgently seeking an Marketing Manager for a permanrnt position - paying £30,000.
They're seeking an experienced marketer to take the lead to develop and implement our growth plan for e‐commerce service.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Drive Brand Awareness to meet overall global commercial/ sales plan
- Generate Leads via SEO / PPC Collate and report on performance statistics for digital marketing communications
- Work with Commercial Manager to support product launches
- Evaluate product definition / interpretation of customer requirements (with the support of the sales team and/ or the engineering team)
- Review market segments established on our existing successful traditional sales channels to develop global sales opportunities
- Support Sales Team with customer service requirements with focus and relevance on meeting targets
- Integrate new eCommerce project to achieve self‐service capability
Ideal candidates will display:
- Be professional, proactive and confident with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have significant experience of working within a marketing environment, ideally within a technical / engineering industry
- Be proficient with reporting statistics for all digital marketing communications and have advanced excel / word skills
- Depict competence at data analysing with ability to manage e‐commerce KPI's / content management reporting alongside management of website to enhance features and optimise targeting of new customers.
This is a fantastic oportunity for an marketing executive with with some 3/ 4 years' experience who is keen to forge a career in sales and take a step up in their career.