|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Industry: Marketing within Engineering / Electronics
My client, a globally leading electronics/defence company, are looking a Marketing Manager, a position that is critical to their business!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for sustained proactive marketing communications across all media platforms to raise the profile of the company and support the business objectives. This requires the design and executions of multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital, PR, social media and events.
All applicants for this Marketing Manager position must be eligible for SC clearance. Salary will be discussed upon application.
The role is based in Greenford, Middlesex.
- 5% Bonus
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Key Responsibilites for Marketing Manager role:
- Deliver effective marketing communications activities in line with the marketing strategy, within timescales and to budget.
- Develop product-marketing collateral to support the sales cycle and win business.
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver our participation at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Maintain messaging and brand consistency across the website, marketing collateral, events and campaigns.
- Report on the performance and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Support VIP (customer, analyst and investor) visits, demonstrations and other events as required, to ensure the clear and effective communication of tailored messages to different stakeholders.
- Lead internal communications activity to ensure the appropriate channel, method, tone and message is delivered to foster positive employee engagement.
- Support the HR Director and team in delivering effective change communications.
Skills and Experience for Marketing Manager required:
- Experience in creating and delivering integrated campaigns across digital, web, print, social media and PR is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office and demonstrable experience of working with websites and intranet platforms.
- The ability to work independently and with team members to deliver high quality marketing communications.
- Knowledge of the design process and experience of graphic design products such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience of working in defence, B2B, technology or related sector.
- Ability to work with and relate to technical subject matter.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.