|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aaron Stone||Job Published: 9 days ago|
A new vacancy has arised for an experienced Marketing Manager in the Cheltenham area. Working for an established Cyber company, this opportunity will suit a results driven self-starter who can join the team and really make this role their own, working remotely from home or from the offices in Cheltenham.
On offer for the Marketing Manager is a competitive salary with a wealth of benefits.
Key duties of the Marketing Manager include: :
- Be hands-on & take full ownership of the marketing strategy & function - strategically plan, manage & execute measurable, integrated marketing campaigns, while overseeing the marketing budget
- Maintain, identify & grow new & existing long-term partner relationships
- Via a mix of digital & other channels including events, webinars, advertising, email marketing, & social media, you will be responsible for driving new leads & customers for the company.
- Initially, create comprehensive marketing collateral, both technical & non-technical.
- Have a strategic overview & understanding of the requirements of our market, identifying gaps, trends & influences within this
- Work in close collaboration with other key business members/stakeholders to successfully plan, develop & execute the marketing strategy & wider business goals
- Our focus is predominately the UK, however we work all over the world, so you will have a global remit
- Have an overall responsibility for the corporate identity and branding & ensure continual compliance to company brand guidelines & processes
- Report regularly on the progress & success of campaigns
Key requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- You will have extensive (ideally 10yrs+) experience in a fast moving marketing environment, ideally with a background in the Cyber Security / Technology sector, though we will consider applicants from other industries (i.e. Financial Services)
- Demonstrable experience of developing compelling marketing content & knowledge of sales development strategies & tactics
- Capable of working with & dealing with individuals & stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to focus on details as well as the bigger picture
- Excellent budget & project management experience
- Strong communication skills
The Marketing Manager will also need to be eligible for security clearance.