|Location: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
My client is a one of London's largest residential developers and due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. I am looking for someone that is a passionate, experienced Marketing Manager that has had experience working in a property or construction related field.
The job requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Make sure that internal communications and customer updates are released every three months;
- Liaise with PR agencies on press releases and be aware of opportunities to promote the business;
- Assist in the research and compilation of marketing strategies to communication to the overall business strategy;
- Research background development information and produce creative briefs for marketing materials including brochures, adverts and the website;
- Plan the media and managements of the buyers;
- Manage all marketing collateral including brochures, CGI's, adverts, signage, photography, invitations, etc.
- Produce display materials for exhibitions;
- Management of 4 members of staff;
- Production of marketing budgets in conjunction with the Head of Marketing.
Experience required of the Marketing Manager:
- Looking for someone with 3-5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience working in a property or construction related industry;
- Ideally have a marketing related degree;
- Strong team player;
- Be able to build strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers and agencies.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Marketing Manager for a growing residential developer organisation, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!