|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
My client is a one of the largest Information and Cyber Security solution providers in the UK with a AWS certification and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. I am looking for someone that is a passionate, outgoing, experienced Marketer that has ideally worked in a commercial business environment.
The job requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Create multichannel campaigns which will include digital marketing, social media, PR, events / exhibitions, etc.
- Work closely with third parties / vendors and other internal teams
- Manage and create marketing collateral both printed and digital
- Manage the business website and ensure continuous development
- Keep on top of market trends and your competition
- Build strong relationships with clients and partners
Experience required of the Marketing Manager:
- Looking for someone with 3-5 years' marketing experience
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- Ideally must have managed MDF funds
- Ideally have a marketing related degree
- Not essential but ideally must have worked within Cyber Security, Information Technology, Software, etc.
- Be able to build strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers and partners
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Marketing Manager for an exciting, leading, Cyber Security provider; then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button today!