|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Marketing Manager/Director, London
£50,000 - £55,000 +
Our client, an established and successful financial institution firm who are involved within the Real Estate arena are keen to appoint someone who will oversee and manage their marketing plan.
The role will offer someone the ability to take charge and to develop the role as they see fit. To define and build brand awareness / presence across digital platforms and traditional media. Reporting in to the senior management team and managing relationships with digital marketing and PR agencts.
The remit will target:
- Driving digital marketing forward. Working with agents to create digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing search engine / website optimization initiatives.
- Overseeing social media presence.
- Supervising the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns.
- Driving the PR initiative by managing the creation and distribution of press releases by the PR agency.
- Driving content creation process from copywriting, by the journalists to content publication.
- Developing a conference strategy, attending conferences and representing the firm at key events.
- Managing the aggregators onboarding effort by building long-term relationships with relevant partners.
- Presenting monthly activities report, produced by the marketing agency, to the management team.
What we are looking for from applicants:
- Degree educated within Marketing.
- No less than 5 years post grad experience in marketing (preferably with a financial institution or real estate firm).
- Excellent written and oral skills.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.