|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Key Skills: Marketing, Technology Led, Team Player, Passionate, A Leader, Attention to Detail, Communicator
Marketing Manager required to join my client based in Cambridgeshire.
Working from site, my client is a consultancy leading the way in bespoke technology development and innovation across an array of market sectors. They are looking for their next Marketing Manager to be an integral part of the team, providing hands on leadership, strategy and management of all marketing & communications. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
So, what's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- And much more!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Marketing Manager?
- Developing & driving forward business strategy
- To ensure all day to day marketing deadlines are met
- Working with internal sales teams & CEO in identifying future business requirements & opportunities
- To bring fresh ideas & energy to the marketing strategy
What are we looking for in our next Marketing Manager?
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- A real passion for Marketing
- Experience in developing & implementing a Marketing strategy
- Experience within a technology led environment
- An understanding of technical detail
- Strong organisational skills & communication skills (Oral & Written)
- A team player with a great attention to detail
- Management of highly skilled marketing teams
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional marketing skills, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining a well-established, successful bespoke technology consultancy, as their next Marketing Manager, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOT, ELIGIBILITY OR CURRENT SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.