|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 28 days ago|
My client based in Worthing are looking for a Marketplace Project Manager/Analyst. The focus of the role is to support the CTO in maintaining and developing positive relationships with their marketplace partners, through working with key departments across the business for the swift resolution of service issues whilst undertaking root cause analysis and solutions, project management of service improvements and maximising sales opportunities whilst ensuring that the Group delivers industry leading customer service. For this they are offering a salary of £30,000-£35,000 + some excellent benefits:
- 5% bonus scheme
- 5% pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 3 x LA
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Support the CTO with all marketplace activity and be the primary escalation point for all marketplaces, developing robust relationships that can that maximise revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement technology strategies to meet both short and longer-term business objectives and ensure deliverables are within budget, timescales and met revenue requirements whilst maintaining current partnerships
- Proactively develop strong working relations with a range of 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the key business objectives are delivered within agreed timeframes and costs
- Marketplace Development Budget
- Marketplace Development Costs
- Negotiation of all new partnerships contracts with marketplaces
- Maintain appropriate systems such Project Management Office (PMO) and Ticket Management in order to measure all aspects of marketplace management
If this sounds like something of interest, then please apply now.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.