|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Master Scheduler needed for a multinational defence organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Master Scheduler that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of in-house scheduling tool and EVM systems.
The successful candidate would hold a technical engineering background within a defence organisation and would desirably have current SC Clearance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Master Scheduler will include:
- Working directly with EPL's and PMs in order to assure the quality of the IMS.
- Supporting and driving schedule adherence and anticipating schedule risks.
- Scheduling guidance and advice to IPTs.
- Driving compliance to ensure Baseline Changes are enacted correctly.
- Leads the preparation and reporting of the monthly Schedule Health Checks.
- Leads the Monthly Programme/Project Review (MPR) alongside the PM.
What experience you need to be the successful Master Scheduler:
- Comfortable in working across a variety of Project and Programmes.
- Understanding of establishing and maintaining schedule assumptions log.
- Experience of setting/driving compliance with monthly drumbeat reporting.
- Experienced in leading Schedule Risk Assessment Reviews and Reports.
- Ability to performs the initial monthly Schedule Driving Path and Critical Path Analysis.
- Experienced and confident in preparing & delivery suitable, schedule update briefs to internal & external seniors.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Master Scheduler to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.