|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Job Title: Materials Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Supporting our Special Projects line of business, a key project requires the continued development and capability sustainment of strategic technologies, materials and their product solutions. Integrating into a wider systems engineering environment, the role suits a professional with research and devleopment background who wants to move into a more holistic and systems driven environment.
Required skills, qualifications and experience of Materials Engineer:
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Research and development background using novel technologies
- Conducted Operational analysis and Mission effectiveness studies
- Conducted Trade Studies
- Experience of Matlab & Simulink
- Trials and test experience
- Performance modelling
- Writing technical documents.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience of Materials Engineer:
- Experience in RF and EO analysis
- Experience in Ballistic Missile Defence and strategic weapons
- Use of Rhapsody/DOORS for requirements management
- Presentation skills
This is a fantastic opoprtunity for a Materials Engineer to get there foot in the door of a globally recgonised organision, make sure you apply so you don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the position of Materials Engineer must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.