|Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
The main role as a mechanical assembler is to prepare, build and assemble the product to supply the commercial sector with antenna's.
The Mechanical Assembler Role:
Working within a small team of other mechanical assemblers in a large commercial and defence industry, preparing, building and assembling products to improve the current process.
This role will be working to deadlines and timelines so we need someone who is used to this environment.
Main duties of Mechanical Assembler:
- Working from drawings to completely assemble components
- Using various items including hand tools, power tools, jigs, drills and saws.
- Working with metals such as aluminium, copper and brass.
- Brazing experience is a real advantage.
- Maintaining the working environment and working effectively within the team, health and safety is a priority!
- Performing metal treatments.
Due to the nature of the role, we cannot disclose salary at this time however please do apply to hear the generous package, including overtime and bonus!
Requirements for the Mechanical Assembler Role:
- Able to obtain and maintain a SC clearance - security clearance
- Proven work history as a mechanical engineer
- Working within a relative company to the commercial/defence industries is an advantage
- Brazing experience a strong advantage
- Team player, happy working with others
- Ambitious and hard working
If you are interested in the role of Mechanical Assembler, please call Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503 or click 'Apply Now!'
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.