|Location: Tring, Hertfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Are you looking for new Challenge? Maybe some new exciting projects to work on?
How about working for one of the world's leading defence companies?
Then look no further!
My client provides its customers with a strategic edge on the battlefield by designing, manufacturing and maintaining some of their most vital equipment.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will have a major part to play in all the day-to-day assembly and build of all the products within the business and ensure the delivery of outstanding products to time, cost and quality restraints.
The successful Mechanical Assembler will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive pension scheme,
- Flexible working,
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus
- + many more
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical Assembler will include:
- Build existing products and work with engineering to provide input to new developments and improvements to existing products.
- Assemble and produce products to specification, referring to working instructions and drawings.
- Interface with other Manufacturing team members from different disciplines to ensure the product is of the quality and standards required.
- Report any errors found in component parts and problems leading to difficulty in assembly to the Supervisor.
- Meet engineering and operating requirements as instructed by the Manufacturing Manager and report any discrepancies.
- Attend daily team planning meetings and managing personal workload.
- Ensure that production documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Carry out production and operations related tasks as set by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Enforce Housekeeping requirements, Health & Safety Processes & Risk assessments while maintaining a safe and clean working environment throughout the facility
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner, including Quality Assurance and Test Records.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Information Security Policy.
In order to be the successful Mechanical Assembler and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experienced in mechanical assembly
- Using hand and power tools
- Mechanically minded individual
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Creative thinker and eager learner
- BTEC in Mechanical Engineering
You need to be eligible for Security Clearance!!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler to join a forward-thinking organisation and work on some very exciting projects. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!