|Location: Herefordshire, England||Salary: £9 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Salary: £9 - £12p/h + Package
Key Skills: Mechanical Assembly, Electrical, Electric, Hydraulic, Automotive, Sub-Assemblies, Products, Problem Solving, Forklift, Materials
An experienced Mechanical Assembly Fitter is required to carry out electrical, hydraulic and mechanical fitting activities in the production of sub-assemblies and finished products to high standards.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as Mechanical Assembly Fitter?
- Carry out electrical, hydraulic and mechanical fitting activities in the production of sub-assemblies and finished products to high standards.
- Uphold all Health & Safety requirements
- Participation in design & development
- Recording of labour hours & materials usage
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Assembly Fitter?
- 1+ years of Mechanical Assembly experience
- Knowledge of Auto Electrics & Hydraulics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Forklift Truck License an advantage
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Mechanical Assembly Fitter, this is the opportunity for you!