|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Mechanical Assembly Technician
Rate - Can not be advertised
Wimborne, Dorset - 6 month contract
Mechanical Assembly Technician needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset.
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance (Must hold a British passport ONLY)
Purpose of the Mechanical Assembly Technician:
The Mechanical Assembly Technician will be required to Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area.
Some of the main duties the Mechanical Assembly Technician will include:
* guaranteeing the completion of mechanical processes in a manner that will ensure the highest reliability.
* Complying with company safety guidelines and procedures.
* Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Key responsibilities / duties:
* to Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area.
* working in the cubicle build area with the team leader building cabinets and cubicles that may involve drilling and work involving spanners and screwdrivers.
* Basic wiring to IPC standards will also be a part of this job and crimping. All work must comply with necessary standards and tolerances as specified by the company.
* All work will be inspected and tested prior to delivery.
What you need to be the successful Mechanical Assembly Technician:
* Knowledge and experience with "Swagelok" parts will be essential as will skills with pipe bending and fitting using a top level drawing to calculate where and how the pipes will fit.
* Experience with Jobs with full traceability as a requirement.
* Basic IT skills for timesheets and operation completion.
* Practical and technical skills to the highest standard for pipe routing and panel wiring.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career within the Nuclear industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.