|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £20000 - £40000 per annum + salary advertised - please discuss|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Mechanical Assembly Technician
Mechanical Assembly Technician needed for a electronics manufacturing company based in Wimborne who are looking to employ an experienced mechanical assembly technician with an in-depth knowledge of machining, inspection, welding, brazing or high precision finishes and polishing.
The successful Mechanical Assembly Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: To be discussed at application stage
* 25 day's holiday + bank holiday
* Performance related bonus
* Flexi benefits package/ Flexi time - early finish on a friday
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical Assembly Technician will include:
* Precision assembly of bespoke components and instrumentation
* Performing Milling and Turning operations to defined limits
* Ensuring build specifications are followed meticulously
* Building to company-wide and customers defined processes for cleanliness
* Booking manufacturing operations as complete in a timely manner
* Ensure important build information is recorded appropriately, providing traceability for parts and test results for various bespoke components.
In order to be the successful Mechanical Assembly Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A relevant apprenticeship, HNC or ONC is desirable.
* Previous experience in one of the following relevant industries: Tool making, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, Defence or Aerospace.
* Experience in clean-room environment would be a benefit.
* Proficient knowledge and experience of the processes and tools used to facilitate a specialist mechanical role producing components for precision mechanical assembles to include experience in machining, inspection, welding, brazing and high precision finishes/polishing.
* Ability to interpret and understand information contained within Electrical & Mechanical manufacturing documentation such as drawings, bills of materials, procurement and test specifications.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.