|Location: Edenbridge, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Job title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Edenbridge - Kent/Sussex Border
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join our client in Edenbridge.
As the business continues to grow we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a busy company that designs and manufactures a range of niche electro-mechanical products which are used worldwide.
This is an interesting position for any Mechanical Design Engineer as you will be working on new and existing products. Not only will these products need to be functional and reliable they need to be ergonomically designed for the user. In addition to the products, you will also be working in a small team of engineers which will see you having an active involvement in product development from cradle to grave.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£30,000-£40,000)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme will be coming soon!
What will you be doing?
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be:
- Working within the design team to assist in building prototypes.
- Responsible for transferring new products to production with a full data pack.
- Recommend modifications following initial prototype test results.
- Work with New Product Development to ensure the drawings are aligned with the new product.
- Discuss and solve design problems with manufacturing and assembly departments.
What are we looking for?
What would we like a Mechanical Design Engineer to have:
- Industry experience of 3D CAD design, ideally using SolidWorks.
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic principles.
- Experience working within a Product Development team, ideally you would have worked on a project from start to finish (cradle to grave).
- Passion for engineering is an advantage, working on your own projects at home or in your spare time.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new challenge where you can be fully involved in Full Life-cycle Development please hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.