|Location: Andover, Hampshire||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Hampshire, commutable from: Basingstoke, Newbury, Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Winchester, Salisbury, Marlborough, Warminster, Alton.
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join a client in Hampshire.
As this business continues to grow there is a requirement to add an additional Mechanical Design Engineer to the team. This is a great opportunity to join a relatively small business that are really making a difference. Due to the size and structure you will be actively involved in all aspects of Research and Development.
This is rapidly growing business that has plans to double their headcount in the next couple of years! So now is a great time to join!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£28,000-£32,000)
- Flexible Working Hours!
- Bonus Scheme - last year this was close to £3000!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + the ability to accrue more.
- Company Pension Contribution
- 4x Death in Service
- Ongoing Training and Development!
In addition to the benefits listed above you will be joining a casual environment working with others who love what they do!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will join a growing R&D team. Within this team you will work closely with other engineers which will include Electronics, Software and Manufacturing. There are ambitious product development plans to continue to the success of this business and they require a Mechanical Design Engineer to help get them there.
Through design experience you will provide creative designs that bring together core technologies to make finished products that are functional, look good and work well ergonomically. In addition to new product designs there will also be the requirement to develop existing products.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role we are looking for the following:
- Engineering Degree, preferably Mechanical.
- Experience within Product Design, with experience producing technical drawings.
- Experience with CAD, ideally AutoDesk Inventor - by no means essential!
- Experience working on Full Life-cycle Development - Cradle to Grave
- If you have experience working on electromechanical components this will be an distinct advantage.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for that great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a future and want to work in a fun and friendly environment look no further, this is it!
Hit that apply button now!