|Location: Marlborough, Wiltshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Hampshire/Wiltshire Border, commutable from: Andover, Newbury, Swindon, Marlborough, Salisbury, Tidworth, Amesbury, Whitchurch, Melksham.
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join my client in Wiltshire.
I am looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a small yet successful business in Hampshire. This position will involve working in a small multi-disciplined team of 7 engineers which compromises of Mechanical, Electronics and Software.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£35,000-£45,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
What is the role?
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will work on the full life-cycle design and development on a range of electro-mechanical products and mechanisms. Joining a small team of engineers will see you having an active involvement in all stages of design and development.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Create designs that meet the functional requirements as laid out in the requirements specification.
- Detailed design of sub-assemblies and components.
- Creation of manufacturing drawings.
- Design of feasibility studies which include: calculations, FEA and practical experiments.
- Managing sub-contract manufacture of prototypes.
What are we looking for?
To be suitable for the Mechanical Design Engineer role we are looking for:
- Degree Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- A few years experience as a Design Engineer
- 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks would be ideal, not essential)
- Finite Element Analysis
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new position where you can have a huge input to a products design and development this is the one to go for! Hit that "apply now" button and I will be in touch.