|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35 - £44 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Rate: £35 - £44 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Mechanical Design, Product Design, Stakeholder, Medical, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, 3D, Modelling, ISO, ASME, Manufacturing, Tolerancing, Geometrical, Design, Drawings, Customers, Clients, Quality, FMEA, Lifecycle
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join my client to ensure both the ease of use and of manufacture are satisfied during the product design process. We are looking for someone who has experience in leading the full product design lifecycle and that has experience within the medical devices sector. This is highly desirable.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Turning customer requirements into design solutions
- 3D Cad modelling
- Capturing and translating stakeholder needs into innovative, novel and robust design solutions
- Orchestrate and participate in Design FMEA's
- Ensuring that engineering design are safe, effective and appropriately verified.
- Ownership of design related engineering changes, making sure that they are implemented in a timely manner
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of company procedures
- Participation in qualitative research, face to face with customers and users in developing the companies understanding of the customers view of products
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Degree Educated within a STEM Discipline
- Hold a minimum of 2+ years within a Mechanical Design/Engineering role
- Design experience from with the Medical Devices field is highly desirable but not essential
- Proficient in 3D Modelling
- Experience and understanding of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Design engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!