|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Key Skills: CREO, AutoCAD, 2D/3D Modelling, Concept Design, Component Drawing, Automotive, Gauges/Machines
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join my client based in Hertfordshire.
Working from site, my client provides precision measurement systems to the machine tool industry worldwide. Due to resignation, they are looking for their next integral team member, for the provision of all design activities. They are looking for their next Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team ASAP and onboard them in the coming month!
So, what's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- And much more!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Production of concept layout, design & detailed design of all types of gauges/machines
- To work to specified industry standards & client specifications
- A thorough understanding of component drawings and manufacturing process sheets
- Ability to apply fine limit & geometric tolerances to designs
- Have a working experience with Gauges/Gauging/Machine Tool/Automotive Industry
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Design Engineer?
- 5-10 years within a Regulated Industry Environment
- Experienced with CREO, AutoCAD, 2D/3D Modelling
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or related Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of pneumatic circuits advantageous
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional design services, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining a well-established, successful technical expert within their field, as their next Mechanical Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.