|Location: South East England, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Key Skills Required: Numerical Analysis, Workflows, Simulation, Scripting, Automation, Customisation, Material Modelling, Python, C#, Product Development Process, FEA, ANSYS
Mechanical Engineer required to join my client based in Sussex.
Working from site half of the time in sunny Sussex, my client is a world leader in engineering simulation, helping some of the worlds innovative companies deliver better products worldwide. Due to their continued growth and success, they are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their consulting team.
So, what's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- And much more!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer?
- To execute consulting projects, resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction
- To identify opportunities in the provision of consulting services to enhance the utilisation of simulation in product development
- To ensure timely development of effective Statements of Work and Services Proposals
- To collaborate & improve software products and customer experiences whilst using them
- To develop strategies with internal teams in the progression and securing of consulting business.
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Engineer?
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or related Engineering discipline
- Demonstrable skills in structural mechanics simulation i.e. Fatigue, Vibration, Material Modelling
- Expertise in the use of ANSYS Software
- Problem Solving Skills
- Thorough understanding of Product Development process
- Customer Focussed
- Willing to travel (up to 50%)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional services, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining an exciting, innovative, world leader in simulation software as a Mechanical Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.