|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 Negotiable + Benefits Package
Mechanical Engineer required to join my client based in Warrington.
Mechanical Engineer required by globally recognised company within the nuclear, oil & gas sector. They are looking for their next Mechanical Engineer to be part of their growing workforce in the deliverance of a wide variety of operational engineering multi-discipline projects from FEED to commissioning. The team is always growing and due to continued success and the range of projects, there is a need for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
So, what are the responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer?
- To deliver & manage technical studies
- Design of mechanical processes from concept to detailed design & construction to commissioning
- Technical studies related to mechanical handling for operations and mechanical transfer systems
- Technical networking in house
- To deliver commercially efficient solutions on project sites
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Engineer?
- 3-5 years' experience within a regulated industry site
- Degree within Mechanical Engineering at Masters Level
- Member of a professional body
- Demonstrable experience within engineering design & team management in a regulated industry
- Demonstrable experience of mechanical studies delivery
- A recognised Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Previous experience of delivering projects for Sellafield or Magnox sites
- Security Clearance (SC)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be the next Mechanical Engineer in a globally recognised organisation, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining a well-established, successful company, as their next Mechanical Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE: ELIGIBILITY OR CURRENT SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.