|Location: Bexhill-on-Sea||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
£30,000-£40,000 + Excellent Benefits!
I am looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join my client in East Sussex.
This opportunity will give an experienced Mechanical Engineer the opportunity to work on some very specialised equipment which is often used within a scientific environment.
Whats on offer?
Basic Salary: £30,000-£40,000
Flexible working hours
Upto 25 days holiday
Matched Pension Contribution upto 4%
Cycle to work scheme
Healthcare Scheme: Cashback on Doctors, Dentists etc.
In addition to what is listed above you will be joining a family run business that takes care of its employees. A company that truly values their staff!
There will be multiple events/days/nights out that you can enjoy; Christmas Party, Summer BBQ, Concerts/Gigs...just to name a few!
What will you be doing?
- As the Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development for this specialised equipment.
- You will also be assisting getting these products through the development and manufacture processes; this will mean working with Planning, Production and Inspection teams.
What are we looking for?
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience with 3D CAD
- Experience working to tight tolerances, this could be gained through precision engineering.
- Experience working within a regulated environment such as Aersspace or Medical could also be desirable
This is a great opportunity for an already experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a successful business where they want to expand on their knowledge and design and develop a range of specialist equipment.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.